Visit with us virtually, from the comfort of home. Telemedicine appointments can save you time and hassle.
- Can’t stand Austin traffic? It’s a thing.
- Don’t want to get out of your jammies? We understand.
- Need to visit while the little one is napping? We’ll talk quietly.
- Your new dog has separation anxiety? Been there.
- Live 5 hours away? No biggie.
- Choose HIPAA-compliant video or phone calls.
- Not in Austin? Not a problem!
We can provide lab orders and evaluations as part of telemedicine.
Save time and money
- Avoid traffic
- Minimize time away from work
Great for you
Whatever reason you may have, a telemedicine visit is a great option and it’s HIPAA compliant for your privacy.
Obviously, we can’t provide virtual acupuncture services, so our telemedicine visits will focus on determining your specific needs and offering recommendations for nutrition, supplements, lifestyle, etc. to help your body do what it’s naturally inclined to do — restore health and reach your goals.
Of course, we prefer to see you face to face, but a virtual visit doesn’t have to be any less meaningful. We will listen to you and create a path to help you achieve your desired results.
Follow us on Facebook
2525 Wallingwood Dr.
Bldg 7, Suite 702A
Austin, TX, 78746
Tuesday – Saturday 10a-3:30p